Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Back in 1945 , Mr. El Sayed El Badawy started business in Egypt by establishing El Bolty Group .in that time El Bolty Group was considered one of the major importers of auto spare parts for the American cars till 1975 , when the Asian Cars ( specially Japanese and Korean ) started its invasion on the Egyptian and international markets the Bolty Group was one of the first who shifted their activity to become a major importer of Japanese cars spare parts.

In 1990, Mr. Ahmed El Bolty took a further step by creating Ahmed El Bolty's Trading Company , starting only with one retailer branch located in the heart of the Egyptian auto spare parts market , in Tawfikeya . followed in 1993 by the construction of the first warehouse located in Heliopolis .

Only tow years later in 1995 Mr. Ahmed El Bolty launched a brand new whole seller branch located at 8 Soliman el Halabe st., el Tawfikeya as a first step for a grand planning which was accomplished in the year 2000 by expanding the moving distribution project to cover whole Egypt .

Due to the wise planning and steady hard working a general management center for the company was inaugurated in year 2003 appended by a warehouse in 12 Orabi st ., el Tawfikeya.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player




Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player